Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Friday, June 11, 2010

Look who's coming around


Well look who is finally coming around and trying to help out. It is very short lived when she does want to help, but I'm ok with that. She loves throwing his dirty diapers in the diaper pale and giving him his passie. She also has been so good about sharing her blankets and covering him up. She even sang twinkle twinkle little star to him last night.

                                                       Big girl holding him
Giving him his passie
Getting impatient
Giving me his hat that fell off.
Getting bored of holding him after about a minute
\
Good thing he is so patient with her! Sweet boy!

Ummm and have I mentioned how blessed I feel enough lately? Well seeing my kids love on each other tops the charts. It makes it all worth it and it makes me feel like maybe I am actually doing something right as a mother. I love them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment