Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Tuesday, May 24, 2011

11 months

Ok so I know I'm a little late on this post, but I've been going 90 to nothing lately. I've been going to a May mini term class for 5 hours every.single.day for the past 3 weeks and we've had homework every day and tests every Thursday. This Thursday will be the final and the class will be over. Pretty cool to get a semester worth of knowledge in just 3 short weeks!

Anyways, I figured I better get this post on here soon because one week from tomorrow my baby will be 1!! And I don't want to skip it because this is a way I can archive and look back and see what he was doing at 11 months.

A few of his accomplishments this month include:
* going up and down the stairs (we don't use a gate anymore)
* drinking from a straw...he loves juice boxes
* almost completely on milk instead of formula
* dancing!!....omg....this is the funniest thing and I hope to post a video of it soon
* sleeping through the night for the most part. He has done so well this month and on the nights he's woken up it's only been once so I feel like a new woman these days (*better keep my fingers crossed on this one*)
* saying mama and dada

Here are his 11 month pics....



 Playing peek-a-boo...





I will tell you a lot more exciting stuff on his 1 year post. I can't believe he will be 1! Where has the time gone? You are getting cuter and funnier by the second!! I love you Carter boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment