Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Catching Up....

Well I'm catching up once again! I have a feeling I am going to be doing a lot more posts like this with my crazy life!

Last, last Sunday, (as in the 29th of August) we celebrated my brother Matt's 25th birthday!! That's right! He's half way to 50 and on the road to 30! His birthday is actually the 28th & he and I are a year apart for EXACTLY one week out of the year. Meaning we are 23 months and 3 weeks apart.

We all got together at the usual hangout again (Pablo's). It was so much fun to get together with family and friends that we haven't seen in forever. Happy Birthday Matt!
Aunt Mary's birthday is the 30th of August so we celebrated her's as well! Happy Birthday Aunt Mary!
Matt's girlfriend Christina brought a beautiful cake and gave him an I-phone!! She's a keeper! (that's her adorable nephew)Carter was eyeing the cake very seriously but when I gave him a lick of the icing he pitched a fit. I guess he's not much of a chocolate fan!

This past week I started school back. I have 3 online tests due by tomorrow night at 11:59, which is what I spent my whole labor day doing.

Saturday, the 4th of September, was my 27th birthday. We celebrated by watching football and laying out/playing yard darts around the pool. My inlaws watched Carter all day, and Maci Rose was our only child to watch. It was very relaxing with only 1 child. The best birthday present I received coming in my next blog post because it is a REALLY BIG DEAL (to me at least). 

Here are a few pics from this past weekend. I didn't have my camera with me AT ALL, so this is all I got!
This is Jeremy's best friend from high school who has been in Iraq and we haven't seen him since our wedding.

I hope you all had a great labor day and enjoyed the long weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment