Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Morning Routine

Considering the lack of sleep I've been getting between papers, projects and a 3 month old who still gets up twice a night... I love my mornings with my children!!

Why is it that they are sooo cute and sweet in the morning?????

Carter is so smiley and talkative and Maci Rose actually lets me cuddle with her and love on her.

It usually starts off with both children in my bed watching cartoons.


 This morning when I went to get Maci Rose breakfast she decided that they were going to play hide and seek in the covers. Poor Carter!!!
                                                                   Do you see them??
Well there is Carter! He's hard to keep quiet!
And if you take longer than .2 seconds to find Maci Rose then she automatically reveals herself! I don't think she understands the seeking part yet!
She gets to eat her cereal on her big girl tray in the playroom now (since she's not too messy these days) while Carter plays!


This is about the only time (30-45 consecutive minutes) I have to brush my teeth, wash my face, put make-up on, get dressed, check email, work on school assignments, make phone calls, and plan out my day.

Then this little guy gets fussy and tired and goes down for his morning nap.

This is when I get Maci Rose dressed and tackle that hair of hers!!!

Yes, that's her face every morning when she sees me coming with the brush, water, and bow! It's not a pretty site!

And speaking of her hair...I actually straightened it (as much as I could) last week. What do you think??
I don't know if we will make a habbit of this just yet because it does take some time, but it's fun to have the option every once in a while and I think she enjoyed not having her hair practically ripped out of her head that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment