Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Labor Day

Busy is an understatement to describe our Labor Day weekend.

First of all, Jeremy was asked to be the best man in his best friend's wedding, which was down in Ft. Myers, Florida so he flew out on Friday morning and I stayed home with the kids.

Second, Saturday was the first "football game day" for most college teams and especially bama, which we spent all day out at my aunt's house watching all the games, eating good food, and letting the kids swim.

Third, Jeremy and I were asked to be asked the godparents of my cousins baby, Kate and the baptism was on Sunday (the day before Labor Day). We are very honored to be such special people in her life!



Fourth, my cousin Emily came in town from NY for her neice's baptism!

Fifth, Sunday, the 4th of September was my birthday and I turned 28! I feel so close to 30 at this age it's scary! For some reason I am really scared of turning 30. My 20's have been the best years of my life and I don't want them to end!!











So it was a crazy busy, but an extremely fun weekend for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment