Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Monday, August 23, 2010

Carter's baptism

I know I am way behind on my blogging, but I guess that's expected with 2 still in diapers!!

Last Sunday was Carter's baptism and I couldn't have asked for a better turnout! I love getting together with family and friends for ANY occasion, but especially something this special! Carter got some great presents too! Gorgeous picture frames, a cute outfit and matching hat, and teddy bear holding a cross blanket, piggy banks, money, and my favorite is this little plaque from my sister-in-law.


I don't have any up close and good pictures of Maci Rose and Carter's outfits on them, so I just pulled them out and took a pic of them by themselves. I really wanted to show them off because my mom did such a good job making them. They both had matching monogrammed bloomers that she made too. They looked gorgeous! Thanks mom!!

Everything was perfect! Thanks again to all of you who helped make that day special!

No comments:

Post a Comment