Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Monday, August 9, 2010

My BIGGG boy!!

Carter is one big boy!! He was in the 90th % on weight at his 2 month dr. appointment weighing a whopping 13 pounds!! And he was 23.5 inches long which was in the 75th %. Wow!!

After having a baby as small as Maci Rose I definitely can say I've experienced both big and small babies!! Maci Rose is only 24 pounds and in the 20th %. And according to her baby book she was 13 pounds at 5 months old. So, in other words, I feel like I have a 5 month old right now! I can hardly lift his carseat anymore so I just leave it in the car and pull him out. She was only 18 pounds when she was a year old and I have a feeling Carter will be 18 pounds by 6 months!

He is a trooper though!!  And lets his big sister torture him.





Maci Rose is still not acting as well as I would like her to around him. I guess the jealousy thing is a big factor. I thought she would want to be the "big girl" and let him be the "baby", but she seems to still want to be the baby. If he needs a diaper change she will say she does too and if he is crying she will fuss too. She loves to be carried out of the bathtub like a baby now and used to beg to do it by herself. We're trying as hard as we can to make her realize he hasn't taken her place and that we still love her just as much. I'm hoping it gets better in the next few months. Hopefully by Christmas they will be best friends AND *fingers crossed* she will be out of diapers!! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment