Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Haircut

It's amazing what a few chops of the scissors and a little bit of mouse can do!! Maci Rose had her first real haircut the other day. Her hair had become unmanagable and I just couldn't ever make it look good anymore. Now, it looks so much better and is much easier to do in the mornings!

I picked her up from school and randomly decided it was time, so she cried at first but I think it was because she was tired and it was nap time and I just sprung this on her out of nowhere.


Nonnie met us there! We went to The Cahaba Salon in Cahaba Heights.


 the finished product!

 This little guy was SO good. He was talking the whole time. As a matter of fact, the video I have of her haircut is awful short since I had Carter in my arms and Maci Rose was crying, but all you can hear is him talking and blabbering the whole time.

 And this is what she got out of the treasure chest! Along with 5 rings on her fingers behind her head! She can be so silly!
 Afterwards, we walked next door to The Blue Willow to shop. Let me just tell you they have majorly overdone it for Christmas this year! It is sooo cute! If you ever get a chance you have got to stop by there and see the decorations. Oh and the yummy Christmas smells that fill the air! If only I had more money I would definitely buy everything in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment