Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Zoo

Yesterday we took Maci Rose to the zoo for the first time. Yes, I know she's 2.5 but she's just now making it around to the zoo! She's been to zoolight safari and boo at the zoo but never actually gone around to look at the animals all day. Here are some pictures.














 I took some videos with my camera for the first time. You'd think I would've known how to do this before now but I just figured it out. I always used my video camera for that kind of stuff. I was certain that these would be able to upload on here and was so excited about it but I'm still having problems. What am I doing wrong? They uploaded to my computer fine, but they won't upload to blogger??? Here is one that kind of worked...I'm going to see if it will play after I post it maybe??


No comments:

Post a Comment