Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween

Wow! What a busy weekend! Saturday night we had all of our family over to watch the Auburn game, eat chilli and trick-or-treat. It was kind of a last minute idea but so much fun! After ONLY 2 pictures my camera battery went dead (I'm telling you I'm really slacking on the camera, picture, blog thing lately).
School has been extremely busy and with Carter eating food now I feel like by the time I clean up one mess it's time to feed another child and clean up another mess! It's a great diet plan though!

Thanks to my aunt who took pictures all night, I actually have a few to show.....

My little candy corn. He had a candy corn hat with the outfit but he only wore it for about 5 minutes.

 Haha...Carter looks so little sitting on the couch
 Here is Carter's official costume (a puppy dog)

All of our cousins out trick-or-treating in our neighborhood
 ...trading candies with one another in my living room
 My "titty tat" (she can't say her c's)


 Unfortunately, this little guy didn't make it out trick-or-treating this year. He fell asleep right before we left and since it was so cold I just let him stay home. Aunt Janet took great care of him!

 My mom and I split from the rest of the group with Maci Rose because she was upset that they all wouldn't wait for her to ring the doorbell and say trick-or-treat. She's in that "do it by herself phase" on everything! Sometimes I even have to put her shoes back on her so she can take them off by herself! Jeremy carried her upstairs the other day and she pitched a fit that she wanted to walk up by herself so he had to bring her back down and let her do it just to get her to stop crying. And I've heard three's are worse???

She was really fun this year though. At one house the lady gave her a handful of candy and she said "Woah that's a lot" and gave back half of it. The lady and her husband just laughed and took it back. At another house they handed her a water bottle and she said "No I not thirsty I want candy". 

After everyone left we headed to a Halloween costume party. It was crazy fun and the best part of all is it was right next door, so all we had to do was walk home. We didn't get in until 1:30. Sunday morning we got up early and headed to Talladega to hang out with more friends and family. What a fun filled weekend it was!!

Thanks mom for keeping the kids!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment