Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Friday, June 17, 2011

Carter's Birthday Party

Carter's party was fishing themed this year. We served gummy worms and sweedish fish and some pizza bites, chips, and other candies. It was at our house with 2 kiddie pools and a sprinkler going in our backyard. The guests wore their bathing suits and we all hung out outside in the 90 degree heat for the most part. It was from 10-12 in the morning so it wasn't too bad.

Carter with Papa
 Food and drinks
 The birthday boy!
 Maci Rose and our next door neighbor McKenzie in matching swimsuits!



 Carter with his great grandma!
 My parents bought him a water table and it was a huge hit. Here they are building it.
 Look at that red hair!!
 Playing with Jaxton, who is 3 weeks younger than Carter.

 He wanted to eat the "1" candle instead of his cupcake.


 Finally digging in a little bit


 The cupcake table
 I made these cupcakes. I used a spray paint food coloring for cupcakes to give it color. It's really cool and I have 2 cans left over so I'm trying to think of something else creative I can use them on. Lily Pad Boutique made the cupcake toppers, the invitations and the banner. I love them!! They did a great job!
 Grandmothers and Great Grandmother
He gave bubbles for party favors.
 The banner
 Up close
We had another 50th birthday party to make after Carter's and this is the only picture I got from it. I know it's probably not a good idea to ride kids on top of your drink cooler, but it sure made for a cute picture!!


No comments:

Post a Comment