Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ooops I forgot to mention...

CARTER IS WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and has been going strong since June 9th. I've been meaning to do this post for a while, but was trying to get some good footage of him in action. OH WELL!! I have a few short videos from my phone that I'm going to try and put on this post if possible.

I figured I would also go ahead and do a 13 month update (which he will be tomorrow) because we are going to the beach and I know I will have tons of pictures and posts to do from that. I can't wait!! It's our first vacation in over 2 years.

At 13 months Carter weighs 22.4lbs and is 30.5 inches long. Yes, I know his measurements sound huge and we constantly get comments about how big he is from strangers, but believe it or not he is only in the 50th % for both! As opposed to being in the 75th & 90th % for so long maybe he is finally slowing down a little.

He says kiki (kitty), mama, dada, Maci (AAA-C), ba (ball), and he sounds like he is copying us on a lot of other things we say. For example, if I say "where's daddy?" he makes a ssss sound and dada. Or if I yell at Maci Rose he will come behind me raising his voice with all kinds of make up words too!

Saying he's into everything is an understatement!! I don't know if it's because he's a boy or 2nd or what, but I never remember Maci Rose being this mischievious. He knows what he's not supposed to do, touch, etc. and he will look back at me with a smile and still go straight for whatever he's not supposed to.


Here is the view from my bedroom/bed out into the loft/playroom area.

My bed has been my personal desk for a while. I sit up here with my laptop and check email, do schoolwork, pay bills, fill out my calendar book, & make to-do lists all while being able to watch the kids play. The kids usually know that I'm working and to leave me alone. Well not lately!! Carter can climb up on my tall bed by putting his foot on the box springs and pulling his way up. Once he is on my bed my piles of paperwork go in every direction, all my coupons are unorganized, and most of the time he is pounding the keys on my laptop. Then Maci Rose sees that he's allowed up here (not really,,,but he didn't get a spanking) so she comes in here and starts playing with him and jumping on the bed. I have really got to get SOME place that can be just mine to put stuff and know that no kid can get into it. It's driving me crazy!!

Besides walking, getting into everything, and saying a few more words his 12 month update still stands true. He is such a smiley boy with the biggest blue eyes and longest eyelashes!!  I love him dearly!!

Here are a few videos of him lately...


Have a great 4th of July!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi The Moore Family, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete