Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Friday, June 17, 2011

Frugal Friday

Ok guys this is really cool!! Forget buying any more stain remover for your clothes!! I don't know who told me this or if I read it somewhere or what but it REALLY works!! And I've been doing this for a few months now & I'm amazed at the results! Here is the new Shout, Resolve, Oxyclean, or whatever you are using for getting stains out of your clothes.


(drum roll please!!!!)...............


As crazy as it sounds this is some powerful stuff!!  Make sure you buy the real Johnson's product though because "off brands" just don't do the trick. Take the shampoo and rub it on and in the stain or stains that you are trying to remove. I usually rub it in really well within the first 12 hours that the stain gets there and then I lay the item outside in direct sunlight which will fade the stain tremendously. Then wash the item of clothing with your next load of laundry and WALA the stain is GONE!! I mean you don't even see the first sign of where it was. It's AMAZING!!

Last Sunday night we had a big dinner over at my house with lots of family and we had lasagna. Maci Rose was wearing a new white with black polka dot sundress she got for her birthday.(I know right, I shouldn't have put her in white.) but at the time I didn't think about it. She got lasagna all.over.that.dress!! I was so sad because I just knew it would join that pile of clothes in her closet that are known as "play clothes". The stain had a good 4-5 hours to set in before I even noticed it, but I rubbed lots of Johnsons baby shampoo all over it that night and layed it in the sun for about 2 hours the next day and it faded to where you could hardly tell where it was. After I washed it, it was good as new!

I've used it on strawberry, popsickle, chocolate, and tea stains. IT REALLY IS AMAZING TO WATCH IT WORK!! Try it!! and let me know what you think!!!

(There are 2 new posts below. I'm trying to get caught up with all my pictures because I have a lot of new and exciting things to share, but I'm trying to back track a little first.)

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on this article! I became interested in this content and have many of the same views as you. This is really good info.

    ReplyDelete