Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Additions

We've had some exciting new additions around here recently. On June 7th my cousin Katie had a new baby girl, Kathryn Rose aka "Kate". She is absolutely beautiful and we have enjoyed loving on her!






My other cousin had a baby on June 10th. A little boy named Caden. 2 new baby cousins in the same week!!


And the Moore family got a new baby too. A baby kitty named Whip. She and Maci Rose are best friends!!



This is how I found her when I went to turn Maci Rose's tv off last night. So cute!!
 (Notice her arm around her neck)

Welcome to the family everyone!! We're glad to have you all to love on!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Baby... I wish i can hold it, remind me of my boys when they were on hisages... so fragille, sleep alot and cry so much...LOL

    ReplyDelete