Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3K





Well another year is here and Maci Rose is off to 3K!! I must say that this is a good way to get me prepared for kindergarten. She gets dropped off & picked up in a carpool line just like we used to when we were little. And while it's a little bittersweet in the morning as she gets out of the car, this kid LOVES school!!


As soon as she hops in the car when I pick her up she is telling what she did, who she played with, what she ate/didn't eat before I can even get a breath to ask her those questions.

We also recently received her school pictures from the end of last year. And I think they turned out great!!

Below is a picture of me and Jeremy at 3 years. I'd say she has my eyes and mouth and Jeremy's shape face & coloring. What do you think?



And I'm not sure if you remember this post but I promised to post her "DOLLS" picture that was placed in her school art show last year. So here it is....(you may have to turn the screen sideways)


Here is a picture she drew the other day of a bird....











 
I know these may not be the best pictures to you, but the fact that she is telling you what she is drawing as she draws it...for example, "mom here is the bird's eye" or "let me draw him some legs" as she draws them is pretty cool and shows that even if we don't see it she knows what it's supposed to be.
Just for the record, I've been typing this one post alone for about 3 hours now. Maci Rose pinched her finger and spilled a sippy cup full of V-8 splash on my bedspread and Carter clogged up a toilet with a whole roll of toilet paper. And since I've been promising her to make strawberry cake one night this week I decided this might cheer her up so I've done bandaids, used spot shot, a plunger, spankings (more to come on this), made dinner, fed 2 kids, and baked a cake all while trying to finish this post. I don't know how you people with more than 2 blog out there. Props to you!! Because this seems to be the norm for me these days!
















1 comment: