Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Monday, October 25, 2010

Catching Up

Well it's been a while, but I'm back! I really don't have much to say except that it has been hard to find more than 15 free consecutive minutes in my life lately. I'm very excited about this weekend and trick-or-treating and going to a Halloween party and I hope to have some cute pics and good blog posts soon.

School has been extremely busy for me these past few weeks, but here's a short recap of what's been going on around here. Jeremy bought Maci Rose a trampoline (for no reason) and after having it for less than 72 hours she hurt her knee and we had to go to the dr. and get it looked at. So for now she can not get on it unless she is by herself. However, she has found other entertaining ways to play with it (see below).

Carter has been teething terribly bad and is sooooo fussy (which contributes to my "no time" factor). He hasn't been sleeping very well and is biting on EVERYTHING!

We took a trip down to the Auburn/LSU game this past weekend and had fun hanging out with family and friends.

Maci Rose had her very first dentist appointment and absolutely LOVED it! It is near her school and every time we go past it she begs to go back to the dentist.

We've been playing around with our Halloween costumes on a daily basis and Jeremy and Maci Rose carved and painted pumpkins last week, which I have absolutely no pictures of! I was doing school work while he was entertaining the children. I hate I missed pictures of it though.

I'll leave you with some recent pictures that I've taken.

Those teeth hurt so bad..look at those watery eyes...poor baby!
 If you look closely, Carter is belly laughing. He thinks the trampoline is so funny. We have it on video.







 She mows underneath it
 And puts her stuffed animals underneath it like a hideout

No comments:

Post a Comment