Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Friday, February 17, 2012

5 years

5 years ago today I said "I Do" to an amazing man & father. It was a very cold day in Birmingham, with snow flurries coming down as we were leaving the reception. Over 500 guests witnessed our marriage at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. After, we danced the night away at Pine Tree Country Club to my cousin's band- Livewire. There were 12 bridesmaids and groomsmen, 1 flower girl, 1 ring bearer, over 30 out of town relatives and a lot of friends and family.  It is still by far the best day of my life and I would go back in a heart beat! Never have I ever felt more love and support from everyone around us. Thanks again to all of you. We will never forget all you guys did for us!!

We honeymooned on a cruise to the Bahamas.


7 months later we found out Maci Rose was on her way!


 And we became a family of 3!
And this is how she reacted when she found out momma had another baby in her tummy when she was only16 months old!

 We found out it was a BOY!

And became a family of 4.

 And these 2 babies are all we live, breathe and do these days!

These past 5 years have been the best years of my life! I wonder what the next 5 years will be like? Can it top the first 5? Maybe there will be more babies....who knows?? Happy Anniversary Jeremy! I love you more than words can say!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I cannot believe it's been 5 years already! Loved yall's wedding and love those babies :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Bonnie!!! I remember your wedding so well - it was so much fun!! What a great 5 years y'all have had! Here's to many more!!

    ReplyDelete