Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Tradition

Ever since I can remember me and my cousins used to get together every Christmas to do gingerbread houses and cookies. Now, we are carrying on the tradition with our kids!








 Carter boy chewed on a twizzler the whole time!









 My sugar high children! (look at Carter's belly)

I offered to do it at my house this year and let me tell you it is a huge chore to clean up sprinkles and flour and candy. I'm still finding it after I've swept and mopped a few times!

We also tried something new, gingerbread ornaments. All of ours were broken before we could even decorate them :( but maybe next year we will do a better job!

It was so much fun and one of the things I look forward to all year long!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful family. I wish you a happy new year! (sorry, my englis is not so good)

    ReplyDelete