Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Moore" Christmas!

The night before Christmas Eve we went to my inlaws for supper and our first round of presents. Although I don't have that many pictures from that night because my camera battery died, my kiddos racked up with presents. When we got home and unloaded the car and really went through everything, I thought my kids didn't need Santa to come anymore.

Maci Rose got 3 dolls, dora memory game, 2 other games we haven't opened yet, a talking puppy, play kitchen food, aprons, and oven mit, a tea set, and I'm sure there are more I'm leaving off. Needless to say she got tons of toys!

Carter got a snail that rolls to encourage crawling, a ball that sings and talks and moves on its own, trucks, cars and a ramp to roll them down, rattles, and a little basket ball goal that grows with you.

 Carter curiously watching his cousin Casey. 
 Carter is 3 months older than Casey.
 Casey is almost 4 months old and is rolling over like a champ!

 Carter is reassuring Casey that one day he would be as big as him!

 This is the only picture I have of Maci Rose running to open up presents.
 Here are Nana and Papa and all their grandchildren.
Thanks Nana and Papa for having us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment