Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Enjoying Each Other's Company...

One of the main reasons I wanted to have another baby so close to Maci Rose is so she could have someone to play with. My brother and I were only 23 months apart and I loved having a sibling so close in age to me.

Now that Carter is crawling and into EVERYTHING, Maci Rose and him have been able to play together!! It's so cute! It kind of depends on if Maci Rose is in a "sharing" mood or not, but on her good days it sure makes me happy!!

Carter thinks his sister is soooo funny.....




My mom and sister came over on Sunday and while the kids were being bathed I put out Valentine's gifts in their rooms.  When I went to get the camera this is what I came back to find....
he had crawled into Maci Rose's room and they were sharing her sucker..
Needless to say, he could have cared less about his real present after that sucker.

Bathtime is another thing that is hit or miss. Sometimes Maci Rose wants him to get in and play with her and other times she doesn't, but needless to say it is always together because Carter crawls into the bathroom and stands on the side of the bathtub watching and squealing to her. He walks back and forth along the side and knocks off everything on the side of the bathtub into the water and splashes his sister and himself and has a blast whether in the tub with her or not.


 
 





 And then when she is forced to get out of the tub because it is Carter's turn she comes BACK in there and tempts him with all of her cool toys. Here she is just pacing outside the tub waiting for him to get out and play with her...
 And then he stands up in the tub from the other side to see what she's got, & that's when I begin draining the water, because I know he is an accident waiting to happen....
  And now he can push his baby in the stroller along with his sister!


 They can also play chase and hide-and-go-seek...


Now it's time to see how well they play together outside! I hope you all are enjoying this weather!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie! Carter is such a big boy...crawling and laughing! And Maci Rose cannot be more precious! We need another visit asap!

    ReplyDelete