Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy V-day and 4 Years!

Yesterday Jeremy and I celebrated 4 years of marriage! And usually we combine Valentine's Day and our anniversary in one romantic dinner out....But Hey! let's face it.... with 2 kids, 2 and under there isn't much romance around here anymore. And it just doesn't feel right going to a Japanese restaurant without the kids who are so entertained by it! So this year I cooked a nice dinner and we celebrated with a family night!

I am one who is more content with not spending any money and just having a movie night with my hubby and putting the kids in bed early. My perfect way of celebrating!

We had baked potatoes, chicken cor don bleu, broccolli, croissant rolls, salad and homemade strawberry cupcakes that Maci Rose tells everyone, "I made 'dem by mytelf."




Jeremy got me an I Phone 4!! Ok, call me crazy people, but this phone is way too complicated and advanced for me so I'm sending it back. But, I am going to get another nice phone with the same package as the I-phone and I will FINALLY have internet on my phone! I am sooo excited! I'm sure one day I'll look back and wonder how I ever made it without internet on my phone.

 (that is the box with my I-phone in it. It was delivered to my door on V-day. Pretty cool huh?)



After lots and lots of candy and a Valentine's Day party at her school, this little girl was out at 6:45!!





And here's a little video I took of Maci Rose right before she got out of the car for school. I know....I don't have an actress! She never performs right for the camera, but this is all I got! Even if it does have some attitude with it!











 










 



















No comments:

Post a Comment