Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Happenings

First, I must appologize for the quality of these pictures (not that I usually have great pics or anything) but most of these are off my phone. One of my New Years Resolutions is to take more pictures this year and to remember to bring my camera with me more often & actually take it out of my purse every once in a while!! I need major improvement in this department.

Other things we did around here before Christmas include...




Trying out all the cool rides while Christmas shopping.










Playing dirty santa at my Aunt and Uncle's Christmas party.



Using our new magic bullet blender to make yummy smoothies.

Maci Rose had jingle jammie day at school.
Went to lots of Christmas parties and sang many songs along the way. (I've tried to upload the videos a million times so hopefully I can do a follow up post on that)


And visited Santa at Bass Pro Shops.




 He was scared of Santa the second he saw him. Even when we were in the back of a huge line.


And here is the famous Santa pose that made it on our Christmas cards this year. Yes, crouch grabbing and all!

We went to eat with my parents the other day and a man came in with white hair and a long white beard and Carter wouldn't quit staring at him and pointing saying "San Claw". I think he may be scarred for life. Let's hope not!

Maci Rose had her Christmas program at her school.




She is currently in the 10th percentile on height and weight which we discovered after seeing how small she was compared to the rest of the kids in her class. She weighs 28 pounds and is 37 inches tall. Maybe she'll have a growth spurt between now and April when she turns 4 or maybe she'll be short like her mama. We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment