Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Friday, January 27, 2012

NOLA #14

A few weeks ago my whole family went to NOLA for the National Championship game. It was honestly the 2nd best trip I've ever been on besides my honeymoon. Boredom was the last thing I can say happened, there is so much to do there. Constant entertainment! And the great part about it was that we could sleep as long/short as we wanted and then get up and go do whatever. No itineraries, schedules, or specific times to be somewhere (besides the game, of course).

Here is the fortune teller/palm reader we went to. He was pretty good & knew we had 2 children 1 girl, 1 boy but then he said I was 5-10 days preggo with my 3rd and we about paniced. Thankfully, he was wrong on that!!
 More street entertainers...

 Eating lunch at Turtle Bay. We ate here twice in one day it was so good.
 The whole family all in one place at one time, doesn't happen very often these days.
 Kinda creepy, not sure what this guy was?

 We met up with all of our next door neighbors later on for a fun night.
 This is the stage of the bar we stayed at pretty much the entire time. It was called The Beach and it was seriously like a University of Alabama Alumni party in there. We saw so many people we knew!
 Jeremy pulled out the camera right away and so I smiled. I was confused about why he was dying laughing until I looked back at what was behind me. Whoops!
Game day!! Hanging out at the Super Dome Allstate Party!
 So much fun....I can hardly stand looking at these pictures without dying to go back.
 Aimee, me, Uncle Barry, Aunt Dory, and Aunt Di.

 Alabama fans were way outnumbered at the Dome. Look at all the purple & yellow.




 It was seriously almost a joke at how outnumbered we were.
 Taco Bell had a table where you could walk up and get free tacos and you could go back as many times as you wanted. Such a great thing on a day like that. It saved many people from drinking too much.


 The Coach's trophee
 Love this with the Super Dome behind us


 The LSU version of Hugh Hefner (he asked to take a picture with us, we didn't volunteer)
 Hightower's sister and family.

And this was the last picture before everyone headed into the game.

And to top this trip off, my Alma Mater won yet another National Championship!!! # 14!! I couldn't believe it and seriously didn't even start celebrating until about 4 minutes left to go in the game. Even though the score didn't seem close it was still so nerve wracking the entire time.

ROLL TIDE!!! And Congratulations Bama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment