Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Thursday, January 19, 2012

Christmas Eve's Eve, Eve, & Day

Christmas Eve's Eve (Friday night), we went to my inlaws to do Christmas. We had another appearance from Santa Claus (my brother in-law) and as always my kids wracked up sooo many presents I questioned whether Santa even needed to visit them.
Carter was scared again of course..
Since the family is getting so big, we all drew names this year. It was a lot of fun. Thanks Nana & Papa for having us and for all of our wonderful presents!
Carter was being his crazy silly self the whole way home which was waaaay past his bedtime.
Playing peek-a-boo.
Christmas Eve always starts off with church and then we all head to my grandmothers house to eat, exchange presents, and play a really fun game of dirty santa. The past few years we've left my grandmothers around 9:30 and gone to my Aunt's house (which is next door) to play games all night. It sure makes for a lot of laughter and a late Christmas Eve!

 Carter with my cousin's little boy (and my godchild) Landen.
 And these next few are sadly the only pictures I got of my children in their Christmas outfits.

And then we all changed clothes & opened presents!
 The kids get so many presents that we make them pick one to play with and we open all the other ones in the morning so we don't lose all the parts before we even get home. Maci Rose chose her new horse barn.
Aunt Aimee, who many say she looks like.
 And then came the photo shoot, trying to get all the grandkids in one place at one time and all looking at the camera and smiling. Even though we try every year it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
 That's my 75 year old grandmother in the front!

And then we did our imediate family.
 Haha...love this one! Matt is in mid-sneeze.


 All 3 kids + Jeremy.
So much fun! It's the one night I look forward to every year.

Christmas Day

We went to Aunt Mary's house to eat and open even more presents with my cousins on my dad's side of the family!
I know it's almost a month later but I hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas and Happy New Year. I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment