Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, May 19, 2010

37 weeks

Today I had my 37 week visit. I have dilated a half cm. Not too much going on as far as that is concerned. Baby is still head down. I've lost a pound & weigh 126 lbs which once again makes my total weight gain 21 pounds at this point. Lately I've had horrible lower back pain that makes me nautious and I have a smaller appetite. My stomach measures the same as last week and is probably not going to change much at this point.

On a more personal note, I can no longer hold my bladder and it's pretty embarrassing. I have to make sure I have a bathroom near at all times. I feel like a little kid potty training! My sleep has actually been great considering the extra weight and belly out front! I have been up until 11 or 12 every night watching tv and cleaning and just finding it hard to wind down and get comfortable, but as soon as I do fall asleep I seem to sleep hard & when I wake up I feel well rested.

I only have one more dr. visit (fingers crossed) before I go in to have him. I can't believe I have less than 2 weeks before Carter gets here! It's so close!! 

I have a laundry list of things that need to get done around my house including lysoling down EVERYTHING, washing sheets and couch cushions, and cleaning tubs, sinks, and toilets!! Wears me out just thinking about it.

(I'll spare you any belly shots until the night before I deliver.)

No comments:

Post a Comment