Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's day. It started off by surprising my mother-in-law (who was in tears) when we showed up to go to church with her and Jeremy's family. We are Catholic and they are Baptist so this is not a normal Sunday tradition for her to have her son and granddaughter in church with her.

We then headed to my grandmother's house for lunch and to celebrate Mother's day with her and my mom and aunts. Then I got to relax the rest of the afternoon myself hanging out around my aunts pool with all my cousins.

Jeremy got me the perfect present too.....a very sweet card and three $10 Subway gift cards. I eat subway almost every single day so that was a great gift to me! I also go a framed caricature portrait of Maci Rose that I love. We took her to Homestead Hollow on Friday and she had her picture drawn and then Jeremy got it framed for me. I love it!! and it's already made it on my wall!

                                                     On our way to Homestead Hollow
Here is the framed caricature portrait. I think they did a great job considering it's hard to keep a 2 year old's attention sitting in a chair for 30 minutes!
Jumping in the moonwalk
Petting the horses
Hanging out around my aunts pool. I am a horrible mom, I forgot to bring her bathing suit so she had to go in just a swimmers diaper. Oops!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment