Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Thursday, May 20, 2010

A fun questionaire





A fun little pregnancy questionaire!!


Have you picked out a name? Yes, Carter.

How far along: 37.5  Weeks


Total weight gain/loss? 21 pounds

Maternity clothes? Mainly t-shirts and sundresses

Stretch marks? A few on my hips from Maci Rose, but no new ones.

Sleep? Surprisingly yes. He is going to bald like Maci Rose, because I've had no heartburn AT ALL the whole pregnancy.

Best moment last week? Ultrasound. Finding out how big he is right now.

Least favorite moment last week? My doctor wasnt there for my routine visit.

Movement? Very jerky movements. Maci Rose was way more peaceful. Carter hurts me! My rib cage is bruised.

Food cravings? popsickles!

Gender? Boy

Labor signs? Really bad cramps lately. I don't remember these with Maci Rose, but I've had people tell me the pain before and after labor is worse with the second child. Lower back pain.

Belly button in/out? In. Almost gone.

What I miss? My body. Being able to wear cute clothes. My smaller/cuter bras.

What I am looking forward to: Birth!! Meeting my little man!

Milestones: walking on my treadmill at least 5 days a week and trying to get at least an hour in a day. Some days it's more and some days it's less. Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning!



An updated pic of his room.
Here are the letters I painted minus the last R. I have checked Michaels every week for the past month and a half. They said they have 6 of them ordered so I'm going to check back again tomorrow. I pray I have luck this time because time is running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment