Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ramblings of a preggo...

Well another weekend has flown by!!

I had a blast seeing and catching up with all my old high school friends at Leslie's bridal shower on Saturday. She had a great shower and got some pretty cool gifts. And not to mention YOU look AMAZING Leslie!! Less than a month before you are Mrs. Pittman!! How exciting!!

After the shower I hung out at my parents house and we had a blast getting my dad on facebook and getting people to be his friend. I guess you had to be there, but my family can be really fun and funny when my siblings are in town and we all get together relaxed and slap happy on a Saturday night. Maci Rose also adds to the humor too. She's pretty funny these days!

Sunday, after church, we all went to LAPAZ (yum!! my fav!! so thanks everyone for letting me pick!) to eat with all of my dads side of the family. They (Katie) wanted to see my bump one last time before I go in to have this little one. Plus, who knows when I'll be able to get out like this again with a newborn.

 I think it's funny to compare the 2 pregnancies in these last few weeks. With Maci Rose I had everything done and completely ready before I got to this point. I was just sitting around counting down the minutes everyday till she got here. It seemed like eternity!!

With Carter, even if I had everything clean and ready at this point, (which I don't) I have a live- in terrorist sweetheart who makes sure to keep me busy. I have way more laundry to do than before. I swear I feel like she's messier at 2 than she was at 1 because she thinks she's 5 and can do everything on her own these days. For example, when she has a dirty diaper and I don't catch it in time she slides her pull up down like panties and changes herself except its a lot messier than if I were to do it if you know what I mean. I am constantly wiping down walls with hand prints on them from cheese curls and popsickles because she WILL NOT sit in one place (like a high chair or booster) and eat anymore. Oh and last week we had a huge ordeal for her coloring all over the tv and speakers in the loft. Jeremy about had a fit when he saw it! I mean doesn't she understand I'm 38 weeks pregnant?? I think she thinks its fun to see me at work!

This week is going to be absolutely crazy for me! I can only imagine that next Tuesday will be here before I can blink. I have to work tomorrow, so Maci Rose is going to school and I may send her in a bubble. I know that sounds crazy but I can't afford for her to get sick at this point. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, my parents anniversary is Friday and my brother's graduation party is Saturday. On top of that, all of my favorite shows are either just beginning this week or it's the finale show, which is sure to take away a few hours of my nights. We also have a huge pool party at my aunts for Memorial Day this weekend. In between all of that I'm going to try to tackle my list of things to do around this house and hopefully I will not go into labor until every last thing is done. 

I've given Jeremy 5 jobs off of my list of about 20 and he says they are the 5 hardest things on the list. Are you serious? Ok, well I'll do the 5 hardest things and you can do the other 20! Deal!!

So here's to the countdown of the last week of pregnancy until the birth of my little boy. We can't wait to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment