Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who do you think she looks like?

I'm sure all you moms out there can relate on how many times people comment on your childs looks. Who does she look like? She must look like your husband? Where does she get that curly hair? What color eyes does she have? She doesn't even look like your child!

Well before you are so judgemental you may want to see baby pictures!! Believe it or not people change over the years! Hair can change color, texture, etc. Sun exposure and tanning beds can change skin color and your overall face shape and nose can change as well.

With that being said, here are Jeremy and my 2 year old pics. I will not tell you who to think she looks like. We have our opinions and you are entitled to your own! And she has both of us in her in personality so that can sometimes alter her look in our eyes!

(Sorry about the quality of the pics, I don't have a scanner).

                                                                    my 2 year old pic


Jeremy's 2 year old pic

And then there is my little sister Aimee who many people think she looks like too....


There is no doubt that she doesn't have my coloring, but is it Jeremy's? I have brown eyes and Jeremy has blue. Maci Rose has a greyish/hazel color. I would say she is me from the eyes up and Jeremy from the nose down, but everyone sees differently, so I'll leave it up to you!

3 comments:

  1. YOU, OF COURSE!! Can't wait to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think she looks like you. And your sister, too! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and as far as the ultrasounds go, I think they just get an estimate of weight when they do the ultrasound, not length. but you can always ask! GOod luck and keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete