Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, May 26, 2010

38 week update


I went to my LAST and FINAL doctors appointment today. Yay!! I weighed 127 lbs and that is the last time I will weigh before labor. That makes my total weight gain 22 pounds just like I gained with Maci Rose. Of course I was 122 lbs when I delivered her but I started at 100 and this time I started at 105. So I'm still bigger this time around. My stomach is measuring 36 weeks which is a little behind, but normal. I have been having horrible braxton hicks contractions for the past 2 days. I HAVE DILATED 1 CM!! I know that's no big deal but it's progress so it made me excited. Overall everything is still looking great and my doctor said she would be at the lake this weekend so I'm really hoping that I will not go into labor and everything will be as planned. I go in at 5am on Tuesday morning and should have baby Carter no later than 8 am. I can't believe we are this close!!

Here are some of my last few belly shots. Enjoy!






Here are Carter (on the left) and Maci Rose's (on the right) 4-d ultrasound pics. Do you think they are going to look alike??
I see some similarites but not too much. I guess we'll find out soon enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment