Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend



This weekend started out wonderfully & I hope to say it ends wonderfully with a new baby boy as well. But the middle hasn't been so great. The rain on Saturday morning got me up and doing many things around the house like washing sheets and compforter's and vacuming and mopping my kitchen and hardwood floors. It felt great having all of that done before we partied. We headed out to my aunts house around 1 pm to have some fun in the sun! And that we did. I was in the yard dart tournament which was a blast and really made time fly by out in the hot sun for a preggo.



We had so much fun that we didn't end up leaving until around 10:30pm Saturday night. I was so exhausted that I went to bed immediately when we got home, and thank goodness I did, Because I woke up around 3 am feeling HORRIBLE & I just knew I had the stomach bug. I was up all night long so nauseated, but nothing would come up. It was so miserable! I was just praying that I wouldn't wake Jeremy or Maci Rose up. After lying awake and rushing to the bathroom every few minutes until 6:30 am I confirmed that I indeed had some type of bug around 7 this morning. I have not felt good all day long.

I'm just praying that tomorrow will be a better day and that no one else in this house will catch what I've got. I haven't slept at all today either. There is just too much to do and I've surprisingly got the energy to get it done. I've done 6 loads of laundry and I have more cleaning to do tomorrow as well. Tonight is the only night I have to get some sleep before Carter gets here because we will be heading to the hospital tomorrow night around 4:30am.

I'm hoping and planning on blogging from the hospital and posting pics on here of my precious little one, so please check back on Tuesday afternoon sometime. Prayers are greatly appreciated...I'm very excited and nervous! I'm off to get some sleep now. Goodnite!

I will be a mother of 2 next time I log on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment