Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Part I

We started our LONG 4th of July weekend on Thursday night and it ended tonight (Monday) at 7 pm. Talk about a long weekend!! and with 2 kids and a baby who isn't much of a sleeper....I think it's going to take me a week to get back to normal!

On Thursday night we took Maci Rose to the Baron's game. Jeremy got free tickets (go figure) and we had great seats right above the dugout!
She had a blast!! And even made it onto the jumbotron!



She caught a ball...(which she threw back on the field before we could even blink) and the nice baseball player in the dugout gave it back to her!

Aunt Aimee and Joey met up with us and Jeremy and I actually got to sit back and enjoy the game. Thanks Aimee and Joey for the free childcare and entertainment! We'll have to do it again soon!




On Saturday we headed to my aunt's pool for some fun in the sun! We actually participated in the yard dart games thanks to all my family who helped watch our children! It's not easy keeping one from jumping in the deep end and disappearing constantly and the other cool and out of the sun and fed, burped, changed, etc.


And this little guy was such a trooper for us. He hung out and let us have a good time and when he got fussy we had a line of people who wanted to hold him.
And this is Maci Rose hanging out on the 4th in the same little bed. I think Carter and her are the same size in these pics except for she was 3 months old and he is only 1 month!

Well, I have a baby to feed, but I'll have another post about the rest of the weekend! I hope everyone had a great 4th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment