Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stressed....

These next few weeks are super busy for me. Below is a list of things coming up not including taking care of a 23 month old, making dinner, packing lunches, doing housework, laundry, and exercising. And keep in mind I tire really easy these days. Also, I love my reality shows (DWTS & American Idol) that I would also like to fit in if at all possible.

This week's agenda:

Monday: Studying all day for a math quiz on Tuesday and a geology test on thursday.

Tuesday: Math quiz in the morning & meeting with my advisor to schedule classes for next semester in the afternoon.

Wednesday: 30 week dr. appointment and studying the rest of the day. (My mom is going to take Maci Rose for the day....so excited about that!)

Thursday: Math test review day so all worksheets have to be completed. Geology test #3!! (a lot is riding on this test. I currently have a 97 in the class and I don't have to take the final exam if I'm satisfied with my grade in the class, so I HAVE TO ace this test.  If not then I will have to take the final at 36 weeks preggo!)

Friday: Addressing b'day invitations and hopefully finishing the spreadsheet of names/addresses for my aunt who is throwing me a baby shower.

Saturday: Dying easter eggs and taking Maci Rose to an Easter Egg hunt. Easter bunny comes for us on Saturday night since we have such a busy Easter Sunday.

Sunday: church, lunch with dad's side, Pictures with mom's side, dinner with Jeremy's family.


Next week:
Monday: Finishing and sending out Maci Rose's b'day invitations. Studying for my math test. Calling my old boss to work out a schedule to come in and work some. To keep you informed, I quit my job back in January to start grad school and my boss called me last week and wanted to know if I could come in and help them get caught up with some computer stuff they are behind on and I told him I would call him after Easter to figure out a time to come in and to get Maci Rose taken care of.

Tuesday: Math test!! This test is going to be impossible. I'm really struggling in this math class. It's so hard and I have no one to ask questions to once I get home. Also, I have a geology quiz.

Wednesday: First day back to work. A little nervous if I can handle everything at once.

Thursday: Class all day, but thank goodness no tests or quizzes.

Friday - Sunday: Planning Maci Rose's b'day. Buying supplies, etc.

Besides all of that.....

I'm going to the dr. every 2 weeks now.
Need to schedule Maci Rose's 2 year old dr. visit.
Maci's b'day party is the 18th!!
My baby shower is the following weekend.

Maybe being this busy will make this month fly by!! Let's pray at least that I can get through it all without going into labor!!

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment