Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A good report

I went to the doctor today for my 30 week appointment and I've actually lost a pound from 3 weeks ago. WOOOHOOO!! Total weight gain so far is 23 lbs, which is still more than what I gained the whole entire pregnancy with MR. (only 22 lbs total with her). I'm just hoping to stay under 30 this time. I lost 2 lbs at my 32 week visit with Maci Rose so by comparing charts the dr. wasn't concerned.

My stomach is measuring one day behind, but no big deal, that's pretty much right on track.

Heartbeat looks good and was in the 140's. The dr. said I have good fluid surrounding the baby and he still has plenty of room to roam in there so maybe he's not as big of a baby as I thought. Maci Rose was only 5 1/2 pounds so I definitely wouldn't mind a 6 or 7 lb baby because she was sooo tiny.

I must say I'm feeling better than ever at this point. Probably because I'm really starting to look pregnant now and not just fat. I have just looked fat this whole time so far and now people are finally asking me when I'm due.

My nose is stretching though which makes me sooo ugly and preggo looking. I've had a few of you (girls)/readers say that you can tell it in my face which is gross & depressing, but the bright side is that I will have a beautiful baby boy in 9 more weeks and hopefully that will make it all worth it!


Now it's haircut time for us girls....it's just too long to handle these days!!



No comments:

Post a Comment