Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

Easter Sunday is always such a busy day for us so we do Easter Bunny on Saturday night to avoid the morning rush. I still don't think Maci Rose quite understands what Easter is necessarily except that Jeremy and I get all excited and she gets to eat lots of candy. Maybe next year she will understand better.
(As soon as I figure out how to download videos off the video camera I want to post the one of her pulling items out one by one of her Easter basket & throwing everything aside besides the candy).

 We laid everything out on her bed this year and hung some new clothes up, but the big surprise was outside!!!
Jeremy spent all day Saturday building it........

A SWINGSET!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the view looking from our bedroom window and that is her at the end of the slide. She has played on that thing for at least 4 hours this weekend alone already. Before church this morning she begged to go slide and pitched a fit because I wouldn't let her in her Easter dress. This may be more of nightmare than a blessing, but at least we have a "little park" in our own backyard finally!

Today, we went to church and then to my Aunt's house (dad's side) to eat lunch and hang out with cousins.

Maci Rose WOULD NOT look at the camera once today, so hopefully you can see her pretty dress because unfortunately you can't see her face.

We took some family pics....of course I look like a whale in all of them and Maci Rose wouldn't cooperate, but they were as good as I could get.

After we left there we headed to my grandparents house (Mom's side) to hang out with more family around the pool. We played hard this weekend and I'm completely worn out, but it was so much fun and great to hang out with all my family! I have another very busy week ahead of me and 2 tests so I'm off to bed.

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment