Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Confirmed....

I went back to the doctor this morning, and yes I have confirmed my conclusion from the other day... my iron level has dropped again. It was 34! Which is not too bad, but like I said before I can tell a huge difference between today and last week at this time, so I bet it was even lower than that last week. Those iron pills have been in my system for a week now and what an improvement it has made in my energy level!! I've also been eating a ton of steamed broccolli. Yum! Maci Rose has eaten more veggies in the past week than she probably has in the last 3 months. I have a hard time getting her to eat her veggies but she's been chowing down on some broccolli with melted cheese lately with me. She'll say.. "I want more boc mama."

Other updates: I weigh the same as last time again, which still has me right at 23 pounds gained total so far. My stomach is measuring 30 1/2 cm which is about 2 weeks behind, but nothing to be concerned about. Baby's heartbeat was 140. I go back again in 2 weeks. 

Everything is looking good! 7 more weeks till my little one makes his appearance...can't wait!




This pic is from 31.5 weeks. I will update soon because my stomach is growing so much more daily at this point. It even sticks out in a t-shirt now.

No comments:

Post a Comment