Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A funfilled birthday weekend


We started off the weekend by picking up her birthday outfit, which turned out sooooo cute!! 


Friday night we went to Habaneros (a mexican restaurant in Trussville) and requested her birthday. She got to wear the big hat and eat the fried ice cream too!

Sunday was party day!! Here is what the house looked like before the party!


Her cake!!
The moonwalk Jeremy rented was a big hit for the party and all the neighbors. We kept in blown up all weekend for all the neighbors to come and jump in.

We weren't sure if she knew how to blow out the candles yet, so Jeremy practiced with her before the party. She blows soo softly that she could barely blow it out. It was cute though!
The party was a blast!!  I couldn't have asked for a better turnout! Thanks to all who came!! Maci Rose is still living the high life! Since she was treated like a princess all weekend she is still acting like we should bow to her. I'm going to have to show her back to reality soon. 

(I put some of the presents up and every day I give her another one to play with as a way for me to keep up with all the pieces to everything. I may even hold back a few to give her when Carter gets here and shes getting no attention. It's more fun for me and her that way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment