Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Princess!!

2 years ago today I had the pleasure of becoming the mommy of a beautiful baby girl!! I love her so much and can't believe she is turning 2 today! She has been everything I wanted and more and I pray God gives me many more wonderful years with her!!

 Happy Birthday Maci Rose!!










(Wow..I've never noticed how much hair she has gotten in the past few months)

We have a big weekend ahead of us! We rented a birthday cake moonwalk for her birthday party so I'm hoping it will be a big hit for the kids! I will be sure to post some pictures of all the festivities!! Have a great weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. AWWW Happy Birthday, MR! I hope it's a special day for you too Bon! :)

    ReplyDelete