Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last minute planning

I've been so busy with school and work lately that I'm just now getting started on Maci Rose's 2 year old birthday party which is this Sunday. I went out and bought all the plates, napkins, cups, etc. and I bought  little sand buckets with shovels at the DG and filled them with play dough, bubbles, and candy for party favors. I'm not going all out like last year. Jeremy rented a moon walk to put in our backyard and we are just going to do cake and ice cream.

Maci Rose definitely has her moments that I've blogged about before, but this past week and weekend she has been the perfect little angel! We have had so much fun planning and doing all this stuff together.  My brother came over to play with her on Friday night and she loves  when "Matt Matt" stops by. She was taking the play dough out of the party favors and he would open it for her and she would take it out and play with it for about 2 minutes and then put it back and grab another color out of another bucket. I guess each play dough will already be used by the time each kid gets to open it. Ha!

Now I'm trying to get Jeremy to finish a few projects around the house before everyone comes over this weekend and I must say he has been very helpful & productive lately. He bought more paint & touched up the kitchen above where the new cabinets were installed a little over a month ago. He also has FINALLY finished the desk that a friend was so nice to give us. (Thanks Lindsay!) Now I just need to buy new knobs to go on it & a rug for the baby's room. I also need to clean, clean, clean!! It wears me out just thinking about it, but hopefully it'll all work out for the best and we'll have a great turn out and great weather on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment