Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'll let you be the judge

I'd guess she is cutting 2 year old molars back there, but I'll let you be the judge. She has been chewing on everything in sight for the past week now! And I know she's past the "putting things in her mouth" phase.




When she caught me looking at her she put the toy down
(notice the drool dripping off her chin)
and resorted to chewing on her fingers!
If she would sit still long enough to cooperate, then I could actually check and see! I'm afraid she's going to bite me!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Ayden is cutting his bottom 2 year molars and is doing the same thing. I just happened to catch sight of them when he was screaming. :o) I have no idea if the tops are coming in yet.

    ReplyDelete