Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What she's been doing....and doing without!


Maci Rose has been into all sorts of fun stuff lately

Hanging out of her carseat in the car

Riding in her barbie car

Writing with sidewalk chalk

Playing peek-a-boo

Playing at the park

Playing with play dough

Watching t.v. and doing puzzles

Playing in her pool


But one thing she hasn't been into is her PASSIE!! Notice that she doesn't have a passy in any of these pics as well as any of my last few posts. She has gone without it for a little over 3 weeks now and I'm so proud of her! Every once in a while she asks for it at night and I let her have one but as soon as morning rolls around she gives it back to me. She's also been talking up a storm since we've gotten rid of it. And even saying a few complete sentences. My little girl is growing up so fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment