Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Monday, April 26, 2010

34 weeks & baby shower

This weekend I had my baby shower and I am extremely grateful and so impressed at how much stuff I got. I know this may not look like a lot to some, but for a 2nd baby I got more than I ever expected. Thanks again to everyone who came and to my aunts & mom who helped throw the shower for me. I can't thank you enough!

This pic cracks me up...this was on our way to the shower and unfortunately the only pic I got of Maci Rose the whole day. She is reading her new book that came out of her big sister present.


This is the only picture I have of myself and belly on my camera, if anyone got any others please share so I can add them to my book.
This is what his room looks like right now while I try to sort through what to wash, hang, bring to the kitchen, etc. I'm overwhelmed!
My favorite outfit! Thanks Kristen! I can't wait to put my little man in this!
This is a pile of the "Carters" name brand items. I'm trying to decide what to do with them. I may frame a collage of the tags and hang it in his room somewhere.
I REALLY appreciate every single gift I got, so thanks, but please be patient with me on the thank you cards until I can get through finals next week!!


I'll leave you with my 34 weeks belly shots. Baby is definitely growing bigger every day.



1 comment:

  1. You look so good! I am seriously a lot bigger than you! And I am sure Baby Sam's room will look just like Carter's after my shower this weekend. Do you have a c-section date yet? I am hoping I will get mine at my next appt, a week from today! It will depend on how he is measuring at my ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete