Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break

Well my spring break has officially started. This will be my first week not working or in school in the past 3 years. So I sat down and made out a list of things I need to do while I have the time. It's a little overwhelming, but the good thing is that I started some of the projects today and I surprisingly have gotten a lot accomplished in just one afternoon.

Below is all of Maci Rose's clothes that have just been thrown in boxes up in the attic. I've organized all of them according to size and pulled out any gender neutral clothes. There wasn't much that wasn't pink, but I got a lot of plain white socks and onesies as well as a few white turtle necks and receiving blankets.


Up next on my list is organizing the baby's drawers and closet and attempting to get as much of his clothes and bedding washed as possible. It's going to take quite a few loads. I also need to find & wash the carseat cover, basinet cover, and all the swaddle blankets.


This is what his drawers look like right now.


This is what his closet looks like. He's catching up to Maci Rose.


These are a few of my favorite outfits:
I figure this could be his easter outfit next year w/some knee high socks and it was only $15.

Love the color of this one, it's not blue!
This was only $5 and its pj's, booties, and a bib. Great deal!

If you're wondering where I've found all these clothes and deals I have been going to those big church second hand sales. They are great ways to stock up on things you need and don't want to pay full price for.

HAPPY SPRING BREAK EVERYONE!!

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute clothes Bon Bon! Can't wait to have a little boy in the group! :)

    ReplyDelete