Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Final Stretch

Today I'm officially in my 3rd trimester!

It has been a rather depressing day though. I had my glucose screening this morning and I hate drinking that glucose stuff. It's sooo nasty and horrible for my diet! I found out that I have gained 24lbs. so far...SOOOO DEPRESSING TO ME! I only gained 19lbs the entire time with Maci Rose! I don't know what I'm doing differently??

I have been walking on my treadmill at least an hour every day, doing my arm workouts and I've been eating the same foods as when I was pregnant with Maci Rose. Actually I may be eating larger portions of food, but I always made sure to save room for desert with her and this time I don't care for deserts. My stomach is measuring 3 days bigger than what I am.

Is it just boys?

I've heard that statistics show boys tend to be bigger. I have gained weight all over as opposed to just in my stomach, like with Maci Rose. Obviously, I can't necesarily diet but does anyone have any suggestions what I can do differently? I can't keep putting on 5 lbs. every time I go to the doctor. I refuse to!

The good news....I go for my 4-D ultrasound next week and I'm super excited about that! I also go back to the dr. in 3 weeks and then every 2 weeks from there on out. Which means I'm in the final stretch! It's getting so close, but still so far away. My ticker/counter thing on my blog says 84 days which seems like forever, but if you divide that by 30 days in a month that's less than 3 months and my baby boy will be here! Can't wait to meet him!

I know some of you are antsy about the name, but it's coming in a blog post so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. I always stall out or lose a little at the end. Because I just didn't have enough room in my stomach! It'll come off so easy b/c you'll be SO busy with TWO!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm hoping! I lost 2 lbs at 32 weeks with Maci Rose and they had to do an ultrasound to make sure everything was ok, but I remember I just couldn't eat as much towards the end.

    ReplyDelete