Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Saturday, March 13, 2010

Comparing....

I find myself comparing my 2 pregnancies all the time. Even though it hasn't even been 2 years since I was pregnant, it is hard for me to remember some things.

Foods that I remember with Maci Rose was ALOT of fruit w/low fat whipped cream (especially apples) and sweets! I would skip having actual meals and real food just to eat 3 servings of desert. Towards the end of my pregnancy almost every Sunday after church Jeremy and I would go to Ruby Tuesday for a blondie (1200 calorie desert) that we would "split". I think all you women who've been preggo before know how that "split" stuff works...you eat almost all of it and Jeremy eats a few bites to make me feel like I didn't eat the whole thing by myself!

Doctor's visits were the most exciting part!! I loved hearing the baby's heartbeat and getting measured, etc. They couldn't come soon enough! I had a very good pregnancy.

This time I absolutely love food! I don't care for fruit or deserts at all. I think I've actually eaten healthier (but I guess that depends on the portion sizes of things). I've had a big spinach salad phase, asparagus phase, popsickle phase (mainly for the icy part of it, not the sweet part), walnuts and dried cranberries mixed, and wheat thins(which I ate a whole box of in one weekend one time,embarrassing). Besides that I have loved salads w/chicken and cheese. I have been eating salads for breakfast even. Crazy!

Doctor's visits have come often this time and I dread them. They are depressing to me because of the scale. I've had a few complications which has sent me to St. Vincents a few times more than I wanted. By the way, I must have passed my glucose screening because they would have contacted me if not. Wooo hooo! You mean I actually got away with SOMETHING this pregnancy?? I'm shocked! this has been nothing but easy, but I have to keep in mind living with my grandmother for 3 months, new house, grad school, etc. I've definitely had a different life this time around.

Anyways, with that being said... Below are some pics of me at 28 weeks now (in the jeans) and 28 weeks with Maci Rose (pink pants). I had to copy those pics off of facebook so they may be a little blurry. But, the point is, what is the deal?? I don't feel like I look much different, but I'm 7lbs heavier right now and those pants won't fit me.



No comments:

Post a Comment