Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Monday, June 21, 2010

3 weeks


This little guy will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and he is growing like a weed! I left him this weekend and I think he has gained a few pounds and gotten longer in just 2 days. He is eating 4 ounces already!! And he acts like he is starving every 2.5 hours. It's ridiculous! Obviously with him eating every 2.5 hours I'm not getting much sleep. Maci Rose only ate 5 ounces total (at 6 months old) more before we started a sippy cup and juice and was only eating every 3-4 hours at this age. People have told me that boys eat more and are hungrier than girls, which has definitely been the case for us. He is becoming more and more alert every day and seems to love his sister talking, singing, screaming, jumping on the bed, etc. around him. It's when he sleeps the soundest. I'm a nervous wreck that she is going to wake him up, but he seems to sleep right through all of her energy. I am enjoying every second of being his mommy, I just wish he would go longer in between feedings. It would make a huge difference in my sleeping at night. I'm also looking forward to the day that we can put cereal in his bottle.



Here is a picture of Maci Rose at 1 month old. It's similar but Carter definitely has a look all his own and we are watching him change daily because we can't quite figure out WHO he looks like.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby boy. I have a 7 months old boy, and he's been sleeping through the night since he was 3 months old. hopefully for you it will be sooner, but they are for sure a lot of fun, Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete