Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Wild Child




This child is in a world of her own these days. Where she comes up with some of the things she does and says I have no idea!! She is one funny and entertaining little girl!  

running from the camera
why she chose to hide under Carter's rug of all places??
I found you!
Clapping and singing along to Diego!
Blow drying her bunny's hair



While hiding in the kitchen cabinets yesterday, she was pulling out the parts of my magic bullet blender (which obviously the pieces with the blades in them are dangerous, but the extra cups and parts are plastic and ok to play with).  So as I was boiling bottles I turned around and said,
"Maci Rose do you want a spanking? This is dangerous and I don't want you playing with it." (AND by the way this was not the first time I told her not to play with it)
She immediately took off running. I then put the 2 dangerous pieces back in the cabinet and left the rest of it out for her to continue playing with. When she came back and saw that some pieces were still left out she looked confused as to why I didn't take all of them from her and put them back up.

She looked up at me and said,

"Momma do you want a spank? (as she walked towards me with her hand out) I told you not to play with these! And she continued putting each cup back in the cabinet as if she never did anything wrong!!
She's a mess that's for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment