Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Sweetest Man


I must take a few minutes to brag about my hubby this morning. (And I'm sorry if this embarrasses you Jeremy)

All of you mommies out there know just how hard the newborn stage is. Sometimes you don't even know how you are getting up and going every morning with the amount of sleep you are getting daily. I think there have been some nights that I've literally only gotten 1.5 hours of sleep because of kids being up or because I'm lying awake thinking about things I need to get done, etc. And it's mornings and things like this that keep me going and let me know I'm appreciated.


I saw this on my kitchen counter this morning. Unexpected and out of nowhere Jeremy left me a card and the words on the card describe our love perfectly. It's the smaller things in life like love and family that mean the most. Even though we don't have much money or fancy cars and clothes we have 2 beautiful and healthy children that we live day in and day out for. Whether we say it every day or not, our love is stronger than ever. It's a tag team effort around the clock taking care of two (and 2 still in diapers for that matter). There is constantly one child needing something from us.

I love you Jeremy and couldn't have picked a more perfect match for my soulmate! You are such a faithful man, hard worker, a loving husband, and an incredible father to our children! We are so lucky to have you in our lives!!


On a side note...this little guy laughed out loud for the first time this morning for about 5 seconds and it was the cutest funniest thing I've ever heard. I can't wait to see his little personality in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment