Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Wednesday, February 17, 2010

3 Incredible Years!!

Today I have been married to the most incredible man for 3 years.!!! I can remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. It was the happiest day of my life. (It even topped the day I had Maci Rose). I have dreamed of being a princess since I was 4 and my wedding day I was truly a princess in every way & to top it off I had prince charming waiting to say I DO forever with me. To all of our bridesmaids, groomsmen, grandparents, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, cousins, god children, photographers, etc. you all truly made our day special!!

Now, 3 years later we are continuing to grow as a couple in our faith with Jesus Christ and through him I know we will be able to conquer anything that life throws at us. To see how our love has grown and how much we have become a team is amazing to me. I hope to spend 50+ more happy and blessed years together with lots of babies!!

I LOVE YOU JEREMY AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE AND EXCITEMENT YOU'VE BROUGHT ME THROUGHOUT THE YEARS!!

This was the last picture we ever took before we were engaged. Carrie & Tony's wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment