Jeremy~Bonnie~Maci Rose ~ & ~ Carter


















Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekend Festivities


Friday night I made broccolli and rice caserole, lemon pepper chicken, rolls, and strawberry cake for dessert..YUM!! I added some hearts to make it more Valentine's-ish.




On Saturday, as soon as we woke up, we played outside in the snow for the first time. Our neighbors that live behind us were sledding down the hill to our backyard, so we met more of our neighbors too! My "child at heart" husband had some kids to throw snowballs with. You should have seen him nailing a 3rd grader with snow balls. The kid took it very well and threw right back at him...thank goodness!! I  was afraid he was going to run to his mom crying.


Then we had Rylee's b'day party that afternoon. I will say that this is the first time I've actually cried about my belly. I never really had to wear maternity clothes when I was pregnant with Maci because I just would unbutton my pants and wear larger shirts towards the end. I put on the same (nonmaternity)  jeans that I wore up until the last month I was pregnant with Maci and I could barely breathe in them. I looked horrible and just layed on my bed and cried. And this is me trying to suck in as hard as I could to
fit in them. It didn't happen!

 So of course I went with the ole leggings that I wear all the time because they are stretchy and no matter how big I get they seem to still fit and pouted my way to the party. Jeremy was making comments like I'm sooo ready for this baby to get here so you can actually start having a better attitude. Seriously?? Do you actually think he's more ready than me?? Men have no clue what we go through!!

The good news is that Maci Rose had a great time at the party! It was at a place called Fox's Pizza & I've never been there before, but I'd love to go back. Their game room is like a mini Chuck E cheeses.  Sounds like a good Friday night place to go!
Happy 2nd Birthday Rylee!!


Today, I woke up to breakfast in bed (mainly for Maci Rose, but hey it let me stay in a bed a little longer than usual), a very sweet card and a new MP3 player from my awesome hubby!  He also took me to Konomi (my favorite restaurant) for lunch. I'm extremely blessed to have such a wonderful man who is strong in his faith, a hard worker and an awesome father to my daughter. I really couldn't ask for more!

This morning, before we were leaving for church Jeremy was just standing in the baby  room and looking around saying he couldn't believe he was having a boy. It's a little surreal for both of us. I have no idea what its going to be like with a little man around here. I'm so used to dolls, hairbows, and PINK everything. I'm curious to see how it's going to be!

I started taking iron pills yesterday that hopefully will give me more energy and help me to start feeling a little better. We have a pretty busy week this week with Ash Wednesday, our anniversary, my parents going to Mexico, my heart monitor test thing, and 2 quizzes.

I''m officially 6 months pregnant!! Only 4 more months to go. Ugh!! Pregnancy is soooo long!!

2 comments:

  1. I think every pregnant woman has a meltdown and cries around this point in pregnancy. I know I did....then robert sent me shoppping.... :-) So at least something good came out of it! lol
    you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I could just get a little tan I wouldn't feel so bad about how fat I am!! I need sun bad. I'm so sick of all this cold weather. It makes me stay inside and eat all day.

    ReplyDelete